Decorative Concrete Directory
- List Your Business
List your business in the Decorative Concrete Directory and get found online by potential local customers. Get more exposure online . . . to get more business offline!
Contractors, distributors, sales reps and manufacturers of decorative concrete products are invited to list their information. Get Your Listing Now!
If you're searching for a contractor in your area - CLICK HERE
A few of this week's featured conctractors:
Sean from the Kansas City area runs a small, family owned business which specializes in reviving existing concrete into individually designed unique patterns, making it look industrial or a work of art.
Check-out his listing
Stamped concrete compass from Miller Concrete of Sewell New Jersey.
Check-out their listing
Stamped concrete driveway project by Demac Concrete of Toms River New Jersey
Check-out their listing
See the work (on right) from more of
our contractors listed this week ---->>
What makes this directory
different than others?
- You get a free full page - not the typical three line listing sandwiched between a bunch of other ones like you'd find at other directories or antique yellow pages.
Use this page to showcase your business (what you do, how you do it, where you do it & so on). Add all the information that you want - the more, the better (potential customers
from your area will find your page so it's a good idea to
put your best foot forward). Even add job photos or your logo!
- It's searchable from our main contractor page - customers in your area can find you without having to click or scroll through a ton of categories.
- A map of your state/province with your location pin-pointed at your home town - your business name and contact information will pop-up when visitors click on your map marker.
- If you don't have your own website yet (which we highly recommend that you do), your listing will give you an instant web presence on a highly trafficked, niche website. If you've already got a site up and running,
your listing will act as a billboard directing people to your company's website.
- Social Networking features are included with your free page to help you get the word out about your page and your business.
Visitors can click the Facebook "Like" button (which is strategically placed smack-dab in the middle of your page).
This places a link
to your page on the Facebook wall of everyone that clicks "Like" (your link is also automatically placed on the feed of every Facebook friend
of the person that clicked "Like" (you're in front of 100's of "eyes" with one click - true viral promotion!).
Also, a simple click at the very bottom of the page and you can tweet on Twitter or share on Facebook - hey . . . why not give your page visitors every shot at promotiong you?!
Our FREE directory can help your business in the following ways:
- You'll get a link back to your main website (if you have one) and we'll offer you the full benefits of some powerful "link juice".
- We will submit all of the necessary on-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO) criteria for your business page to the search engines - so customers in your area can find you!
Within a week, your page will probably land on page one of the search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo) for the keywords that you're going after (your service combined with your target market - example: Stamped Concrete Chicago).
At least that's what we've be finding with new listings!
Why exactly are links to your site important?
The more incoming links your site has, the higher the search engines (like Google, Yahoo and Bing) will rank your site for the keyword terms that you're going after. For example, if your business is trying to get work in the
Atlanta, Georgia area - you might want to try to rank at the top of page one for the keywords "Atlanta Stamped Concrete".
Some links contain more juice (much more) than other links - find out what you need to do to get the good stuff . . .
Search engines will look at these incoming links as a type of "an endorsement" of the site that they are linking to. When a highly ranked site links to your website, you will get better rankings (the closer you get to the number
one spot on page one - the higher the number of people that will land on your site for specific keywords that they're entering into the search box).
Increase the link power to your site by showing-off your work as "search-engine-friendly" individual project profile posts on the "Showcase Your Work" section of this site.
Not only do your project profiles get indexed very quickly by Google (sometimes in just minutes), but showing your work here is another way for you to get more "link-juice" back to you main site.
List Your Business
Build Your Directory Page
Add your business to let potential customers find you in the
Decorative Concrete Kingdom Directory!
Here's our latest Featured Contractors:
The Concrete Protector
Headquartered near the Lima, Ohio area, the Concrete Protector specializes in the manufacturing and sales of decorative concrete products and equipment. …
ESR Decorative Concrete Experts
Dallas - Fort Worth, TX
Since 1981, we've been serving Dallas, Ft. Worth, Duncanville, Midlothian, Waxahachie, Grand Prairie, Frisco, Highland Park, Grapevine, Mesquite, Garland, …
Click here to write your own.